Monday, December 7, 2015

Last Post before HUNGARY

oh my goodness me oh my. i cannot believe this is my last post actually behind the computer typing it all out! My amazing momma will be putting my emails and pictures onto the blog while I am gone for the next 18 months, so stay tuned!

I already said this before, but this was such special moment for me. I was, of course, listening to the song "Budapest" by George Ezra (like I have been since I got my call) and there was one line that was repeated throughout the song, and it hit me pretty hard. 

"But for you, I'd leave it all."

Obviously George Ezra was talking about his lover in the song, but, for me, I personalized it to myself and the Lord. Right now it has hit me so hard the sacrifices I am making by leaving on my mission. I will be extremely far away from my family and friends, I will have restricted contact from them, and no social media whatsoever as well as tv or movies or music. As hard as it is going to be to leave all of that for the next 18 months, it is NOTHING compared to the joy and strength and wisdom i will gain from this mission. It is the least i can do to begin trying to repay Him for everything that he has and is doing and will do for me. I feel forever blessed. I am forever blessed haha!




I don't even know what to exactly write about on this post to be honest. So much is running through my head, I am feeling so many feelings. But most of all, I could say that for the past few weeks i have been the happiest i have ever been. I have been surrounded by my favorite people and have felt their love and support through it all. my FAM has continually reminded me how lucky i am to have time and all eternity to spend with them. I have been having a really hard time adjusting to the fact that I won't get to hold my baby Ireland or play with all of my little cousins whenever I want to, but I know that in a year and a half, they will all still be there! And we will all still love each other. That will never change. 







LIFE IS SO GOOD. 
My heart has never been so full. 
I am so happy. Actually ecstatic.
I don't know how i am going to wait 9 weeks until i am able to actually go to Hungary and finally meet the people there. I know that i will be put in their lives for a reason and they will be put in mine for one as well. 
For those reading, thank you for the example and impact you have had in my life. I love you guys and cannot wait to start writing about my growth and crazy Hungarian adventures! These 18 months will fly by and before we know it, I will be back in action here in the states.

I love you and already miss you so much! 
Stay strong & happy for me!
Always, B


Philippians 4:13






No comments:

Post a Comment