Monday, August 1, 2016

SZIASZTOK MINDENKINEK!

SZIASZTOK MINDENKINEK! (Hello to everyone!)

It is so hard to believe that August is here.  SO CRAZY! As fast as time DOES fly out here on the mission,this week was definitely a slower one.  A lot of people cancelled or couldn’t meet and we felt so stir-crazy just sitting in our apartment for extended periods of time!  WE did go out tracting and met some nice people, but all I can really say is that this week was slow.  I am so incredibly thankful for my companion though!  No matter if we don’t have a lot of work or not, we both are able to help each other stay positive and have fun with whatever we are doing!  She is quite the blessing to me! 

P-day at the park!  

Spelling out d-u-n-a (dunaújváros)

At the end of the week, we went on splits with the Sister Training Leaders in Budapest.  I was able to go out and work with Giullian Nővér (my trainer) again and it was so much fun!  I learned a little bit more Hungarian while we were apart and being together again was just like the good ‘ol days!  Spending time with the Sister Training Leaders and getting to serve in Budapest for 24 hours  made us gain a little more motivation to get back to Duna and get work done and find more people!  They are probably hiding in one f those big, scary ten-by-ten apartment buildings and this week we are going to meet them and help them be happier in life.


Splits with the Sister Training Leaders Sister Giullian and Sister Adams!  So great to be with Gillian Nővér again!!

I wish I had more to say, but I don’t!  Sometimes you are given the lows, so you can really appreciate the highs and that was exactly what last week was.  My companion and I are learning pretty quickly that people are not always going to just gall into our laps all the time.  Sometimes, a lot of the times, it’s work, but I have never felt so much strength in times when I could feel like giving up.  

(Found this Capri Sun - It made me super homesick!) 

Heavenly Father has always got my back.  I feel nothing but blessed.  

Well, I love you and hope all is well!  I pray for you everyday.  Thank you for all the love and support!

Sok Szeretettel,

Gertsch Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment