Sunday, October 25, 2015

46 DAYS ...........



You don't really take people seriously when they say that time will fly, until it already has. I mean, I still have about a month and a half, but I feel like I opened my mission call like yesterday. And it's already been 11 days. But I am happy to say that I have only had ONE meltdown! This whole getting everything done- packing for 18 months, appointments, tying up loose ends- on top of trying to spend as much time as I can with my busy family was really starting to get to me. So I've tried to organize a to-do list and we're going to do a last family vacation before I go so everything is all good.



But seriously, everything is so much better than good. I'M GOING TO HUNGARY! still feels like a dream and I am quite the obsessed little researcher, trying to get a feel for the people, the country, the culture, and even the language (not very successful in figuring that out on my own...but "Jó napot kívánok!" means "good day!") hahah I don't think I have even started to realize how hard I am going to have to work to learn this language and preach the gospel in it too!!! But it's an adventure to say the least, and I love adventures so I'm ready! Check back with me in a couple months and see if I have the same attitude and motivation ;)

              hi I love my fam cuz they take me on day outings to my favorite place.










And (as google translate says) in Hungarian, we say "jó éjszakát" or goodnight :) xoxox, B

No comments:

Post a Comment