Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy to the very end! May 1 - May 8


Brooke's contact:  brooke.gertsch@myldsmail.net
Only 2 more weeks to send Brooke a email on her mission!!!

Week of May 1- May 8


Highlight of Brooke’s email from this week:

… I really do have a firm and solid testimony that this is the Lord’s work and it is all up to Him.  My companion and I have promised to push ourselves as hard as we can to accomplish all that He needs us to do here.

On Splits in Eger
Tracting in a little falu outside of Eger with Arts Nővér - the sweetest new missionary that has only been here a few weeks!  She is an inspiration to me!
More beautiful Eger 
The mission never gets easier.  I feel as though I am being tested to see if I have learned anything from the past 17 months out on the mission and how to handle what has been given to me!  
I will keep on keeping on and stay positive and happy, to the very end.


My District in Nyíregyháza
I send you all my love and Happy Mother’s Day to all the incredible Mothers out there!!!



sok szeretettel, 

Gertsch Nővér 

Remember to notice the small things 
Eger 


No comments:

Post a Comment