Monday, May 22, 2017

Nem vagyumk egyedül (we are not alone)

Brooke's email address:  brooke.gertsch@myldsmail.net

Week of May 16 - 22 - I’ve never been alone.



Summer is coming! I love Fagyi!!! 

Never have I ever been so physically exhausted.  Never have I ever been so spiritually strong.  Part of me just wants to sleep for a couple days.  But luckily, a much bigger part of me wants to finish off strong and I have so much motivation to go out and serve the Lord.  I am able to see that I have been preparing myself for this my entire mission.  I have acquired habits that I can now fall back on when times get a little bit trying.  And because I am choosing to not only go out and serve, but I have this desire to do all I can, and the Lord is with me and blessing me every single day.  


Tracting

If I were to write about every single miracle I saw this week this would be a very long letter.  I kid you not.  Every single time we went out either talking to people on the streets or knocking on doors, we found at least one person that was interested and we are going to be meeting with this this week!  I have gone so long on my mission with not a lot of work and a whole lot of rejection.  But then, in my last city, and on my last transfer, it all starts to pick up.  It’s funny how things work.  All according to the Lord’s planning and timing.  


Nyíregyháza - i.love.hungary

I’m so glad I’ve leaned how to trust in the Lord.  It’s one of the most important lessons I have learned out here on the mission.  If we trust and rely on him, then we really have no reason to fear.  Even if the future is scary - and you don’t want to leave your life for the past 18 months - I’m not alone in this.  I’ve never been alone in this.  And for that, I will be forever thankful.  


Kristóf, my heart


This is Magdika, one of the members here whom i love SO much


Nem vagyumk egyedül
(we are not alone)

More to come next week!
Sending you my love!!!

sok szeretettel

Gertsch Nővér 


The zoo on Pday with the Elders 


 splits with Hughes nővér


It snowed cotton?!?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment