Thursday, August 20, 2015

blessed with beautiful people & beautiful sights

Cheers to the memories❤️
For the past three days, my best friends and I took a roadtrip down to Santa Cruz! It was exactly what I needed. I continually get caught up such unimportant things and focus on things that stress me out or make me upset. It has become such a habit that I really need to work on changing. But this trip was such a great break from it all! I was with a couple of people that made me laugh 24/7. And we explored and I got to do a lot of what makes me happy- being outside and eating yummy food haha. It was really exciting to be able to have such a successful time without parents too! It definitely made me feel like growing up is an okay thing & really, really made me excited to continue to stay friends with these girls in the future. I also realized (actually I've known it for a while) that I love photography. And I am deciding to pursue it! Still trying to get over the fact that, as pretty as the pictures I can capture are, the earth is something else. Being able to sit back and see the tiny beauties that make the bigger picture, is incredible. This week I was able to see a whole lot of my two favorite colors- blue & green- and I was as happy as can be! I'm finding out more and more how much I love seeing new things and new places and it's addicting! I can't stop, and I won't! Current thoughts: I love my crazy, weird, hilarious, and kind best friends and I am thankful for both them and this beautiful earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment