Friday, August 7, 2015

Life.

Life is so crazy! From feeling one way one day to feeling another way the next, I am so exhausted. These years following high school are so critical because you are pretty much figuring out what your life is going to be for the many years to follow. Which classes to take- for the career you decide, where to live and go to school, who to be friends with, which guys to get to know and date... and those are only to name a few! For the past few months, I have let these decisions absolutely take over my mind and it has caused me a lot of stress and anxiety. But recently, I have felt myself growing and realizing that these should be the days full of memories and adventures! Which means that I need to figure what makes me happy and do it. I'm not saying that it is going to be easy, but I am going to try my best to say "Hello to Happy" and turn my life around! 

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment